Brantford London Hamilton Ontario Wedding & Lifestyle Portrait Photographer
I love finding out about my clients and what they enjoy... so it's only fair that I tell you the same about myself!
- I've got a gorgeous husband that is my geek guru and keeps my computers running.
- I've got a son who can make me laugh like nobody else on earth.
- I've got a daughter who injects a whole lot of pink and frilly perfection into my world.
- I'm a huge fan of Disney World and one day plan to retire to Florida.
- I'm also a huge fan of Pearl Jam: so if you like them, or have even heard of them, we'll get along just fine!
I'm a wedding and portrait photographer covering all of Southwestern Ontario, including London, Brantford, Hamilton, Halton, K-W, Guelph, Cambridge and Niagara. My goal is to be as unobtrusive and laid back as possible when taking photographs to set you at ease. It’s the best way to capture your true emotions! Real giggles, joyful tears and undeniable smiles; just let loose and enjoy yourself! Let’s have fun and create some lasting memories together!
P.S. - Make sure you follow me on Facebook and Twitter... I post a lot of special work and promotions there that you won't want to miss!
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
More Favorites from 2011 – Brantford Family, Engagement & Wedding Photographer
Here are some more favorites of mine, taken from various sessions in 2011. Enjoy!